Defects, Development, Disorders Report
You can now order a report on Defects, Development, Disorders ~200 SNPs!
Covering the following categories:
- Birth defects- Conotruncal Heart Defects (CTD), Neural tube defects (NTDs)
- Defects- Cleft Lip Palate (CLP), Heart, Morphology, Ventricular septal defect
- Development- Growth, Height, idiopathic short stature, Small for gestational age
- Developmental disorder- Adrenal insufficiency, congenital, with 46,XY sex reversal (AICSR), Adolescent idiopathic scoliosis, Autism (ASD), Bardet-Biedl syndrome-6 (BBS6), Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease type 2 (CMT2), Charcot-Marie-Tooth hereditary neuropathy type 2A (CMT2A), Delay, Familial partial lipodystrophy type 2 (FPLD2), Limbs, Limb-girdle muscular dystrophy (LGMD), Mandibuloacral dysplasia type A (MADA), MBD5-Associated Neurodevelopmental Disorder (MAND), Microphthalmia, Mucopolysaccharidosis IV (MPS IV), Osteoglophonic dysplasia (OGD), Rett syndrome (RTT)
- Infant Disorders- Bilateral perisylvian polymicrogyria (BPP), Congenital amegakaryocytic thrombocytopenia (CAMT), fumarylacetoacetate hydrolase (FAH), Gangliosidosis (GM1), Neurological, Persistent hyperinsulinemic hypoglycemia of infancy (PHHI), Zellweger syndrome (ZS)
The price of this report is $69.00
Each report is customized for each person, by a real person and not a computer from an online database.
You must have 23andme or Ancestry DNA prior to purchasing. If you do not have genetic testing, you can order the most extensive testing on GenomeItAll.com.
This service provides a genotype report, which is spreadsheet style with information on your results for each SNP associated. There are additional links on the report that you can visit to learn more about categories and genes on your report.
Order 2 or more of our reports over $59.00 and receive 10% off by using coupon code: Multiorder
Keep in mind that these reports do provide a vast amount of information which can be confusing at first. We try to break everything down for those who have little to no experience with health and genetic information. Please take time to read your reports entirely before starting any changes. Keep in mind that you need to take a holistic approach to determine which supplements are right for you from the report findings. This service does not come with consultation as the information provided does give the information needed to address the certain SNPs on the report. We provide this low-cost option to give you the information you need to make the right choices for you. If you feel you still have questions then we can gladly set up a consultation.
By ordering an Interpretation report you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.