Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis (HTMA)
Hair Analysis (TEI Profile 2) - Test 38 Minerals & Toxic Metals
The Comprehensive Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis Test (Profile 2) by Trace Elements, Inc.
- Multi-Element Assay (36 Elements) of Hair Includes: Comprehensive reports for both the Doctor and the Patient.
- Copy of the test results (graphic illustration of levels and ratios).
- A complete individualized evaluation and detailed discussion of the patient's metabolic type, current mineral levels and ratios, and their impact upon body chemistry.
- Recommendations of specific foods and food groups, along with an explanation of why each food is suggested.
- Supplement recommendations based upon age, sex, metabolic type, mineral patterns and specific need as seen on the tissue mineral analysis and other accompanying clinical test data and history. (Subject to changes by the attending health-care professional).
- Includes reference range to high levels for 8 toxic heavy metals.
- The Profile 2 Hair Analysis is ideal for those who are wanting to measure the levels of toxic metals and mineral ratios in their hair tissue as a way to monitor their nutritional status, chart their detoxification progress, and get a detailed blueprint of their nutritional metabolic activity.
Terms and Conditions:
- No Refunds are offered on any hair analysis tests once purchased. The submitter form is valid for up to one year in case you need to wait before submitting your hair sample.
- The hair tissue mineral analysis test is for informational and educational purposes only!
Sample of Bar Chart Report Below
Sample Report Below
The kit includes:
- A lab submitter form with envelope for hair sample.
- A cardboard scale to ensure enough hair is collected (about 1 heaping teaspoon).
- Complete instructions on how to take the hair sample. If you would like to view the instructions in advance, please click here.
After completing your sample:
- You will then send the hair sample and submitter form to the lab (in a pre-addressed envelope).
- Once the lab sends us your results, then you will receive an electronic email copy first, followed by a printed bound report shipped to you via USPS First Class Mail.
- Is typically, 2-4 weeks from the time you place the order.
- The kit is mailed by USPS within the USA only.
- If you are ordering a hair analysis for anyone other than yourself, including in your own family, it is very important that you include their name, address and phone number when ordering, so that we can match your order to their name and ship the report directly to them or to you if it is a family member.