Eyes, Ear, Nose & Throat Report
You can now order a custom genotype report on Eyes, Ear, Nose & Throat Traits/Susceptibilities on 300+ SNPs.
Covering the following categories:
- Defects- Cleft Lip Palate (CLP)
- Dental- Caries, Disorders, Odontogenesis, Periodontitis
- Disorders- Reticulosis
- ENT- Deafness nonsyndromic (DFNB1), Ear, Motion, Rhinosinusitis, Smell, Usher3A, Usher syndrome type IB (USH1B)
- Eyes- Age-related macular degeneration (AMD), Astigmatism, Cataract, Color, Cornea, Cup, Defects, Degeneration, Disc, Glaucoma, Myopia, Ocular albinism type I (OA1), Pressure, Refraction, Retina, Retinopathy, Stargardt, Vision
- Hearing- Deafness, Impairment, Otosclerosis
- Respiratory- Asthma, Acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS), Congenital central hypoventilation (CHS), Cilia, Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), Forced expiratory volume-one second (FEV1), Fibrosis, Forced vital capacity (FVC), Lung, Mucus, Nitric oxide (NO), Pulmonary embolism (PE), Pneumonia, Tuberculosis (TB)
- Thyroid- Hashimoto, Hypo, Hyper, Goiter, Generalized thyroid hormone resistance (GTHR), T3, T4, Thyroid peroxidase (TPO), Thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH), Volume
- Traits- Eyes
The price for this report is $49.00
Each report is customized for each person, by a real person and not a computer from an online database.
You must have 23andme or Ancestry DNA prior to purchasing. If you do not have genetic testing, you can order the most extensive testing on GenomeItAll.com.
This service provides a genotype report, which is spreadsheet style with information on your results for each SNP associated. There are additional links on the report that you can visit to learn more about categories and genes on your report.
Order 2 or more of our reports over $39.00 and receive 10% off by using coupon code: Multiorder
Keep in mind that these reports do provide a vast amount of information which can be confusing at first. We try to break everything down for those who have little to no experience with health and genetic information. Please take time to read your reports entirely before starting any changes. Keep in mind that you need to take a holistic approach to determine which supplements are right for you from the report findings. This service does not come with a consultation as the information provided does give the information needed to address the certain SNPs on the report. We provide this low cost option to give you the information you need to make the right choices for you. If you feel you still have questions then we can gladly set up a consultation.
By ordering an Interpretation report you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.