Pharmacogenomic (PGX) Report
There is oen a wide variability in how different individuals respond to standard doses of the same drug.
Drug response can be influenced by:
- drug interactions
- drug-food interactions
- renal function
- genetic factors
For an increasing number of drugs, genetic testing (AKA pharmacogenomic testing) can be used to optimize drug therapy.
Around 10% of drug labels approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) contain pharmacogenetic information.
Order a custom Pharmacogenomic (PGX) report
- By ordering our PGX report, we will provide you with a detailed genotype report on ~700 SNPs related to pharmaceutical interactions, as well as other typical reactions for each SNP on the report.
- Each report is built by a real person and not a computer or database.
- We have personally researched each gene and SNP that is included on our report.
- The turn around time is 1-3 days, typically.
- You can use this service if you already have 23andme or AncestryDNA raw data. If you do not already have genetic testing, you can get the most extensive testing which includes more PGX SNPs on Genomeitall.com.
The price for this service is $59.00
You can see a list of Pharmaceutical drugs that could appear on your custom PGX report below.
Order 2 or more of our reports over $39.00 and receive 10% off by using coupon code: Multiorder