Kidney and Liver Function Report
You can now order a custom genotype report on Kidney & Liver function on ~300 SNPs.
Covering the following categories:
- Insulin- Diabetes, Fasting, GLU, HOMA, Hypoglycemia, Insulin sensitivity index (ISI), Resistance
- Kidney- Acute kidney injury (AKI), Disease, Dysplasia, Hematuria, End stage renal disease (ESRD), Filtration, Kidney (IMN), Idiopathic renal hematuria (IRH), Nephrotic syndrome (NS), Polycystic kidney disease (PCKD), Primary hyperoxaluria type 1 (PH1), Renal, Stones, Steroid-resistant nephrotic syndrome (SRNS), Transplant
- Liver- Alkaline phosphatase (AKP), Alanine aminotransferase (ALT), Bilirubin, Bile, Cholestasis, Cirrhosis, Dubin-Johnson syndrome (DJS), Gallstones, Hepatitis, Hepatocyte growth factor (HGF), Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD), Primary biliary cholangitis (PBC)
- Metabolism- Carnitine palmitoyltransferase I (CPT I), Carnitine palmitoyltransferase II (CPT II), Metabolic syndrome (MetS), Maple syrup urine disease (MSUD), N-acetyl cysteine (NAC), Niemann-Pick disease (NPC)
- Urate- Bis(acetoxy)iodobenzene (BAIB), Blood urea nitrogen (BUN), Uric
The price for this report is $49.00
Each report is customized for each person, by a real person and not a computer from an online database.
You must have 23andme or Ancestry DNA prior to purchasing. If you do not have genetic testing, you can order the most extensive testing on GenomeItAll.com.
This service provides a genotype report, which is spreadsheet style with information on your results for each SNP associated. There are additional links on the report that you can visit to learn more about categories and genes on your report.
Order 2 or more of our reports over $39.00 and receive 10% off by using coupon code: Multiorder
Keep in mind that these reports do provide a vast amount of information which can be confusing at first. We try to break everything down for those who have little to no experience with health and genetic information. Please take time to read your report entirely before starting any changes. Keep in mind that you need to take a holistic approach to determine which changes are right for you from the report findings. This service does not come with a consultation as the information provided does give the information needed to address the certain SNPs on the report. We provide this low cost option to give you the information you need to make the right choices for you. If you feel you still have questions then we can gladly set up a consultation.
By ordering an Interpretation report you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.